Dancing Bear-Sakiasi Ragee
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 4 d x 3 3/4 w x 6 1/2 h (in)
- Can be positioned 4 ways
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Carved by hand in Cape Dorset, Nunavut
- All our Inuit sculptures are carved from a single piece of stone, locally sourced from the carvers community, most commonly Serpentine or Argillite. These stones are carvable but are significantly harder than soapstone.
- The Dancing Bear motif represents Harmony with nature, The bear acts like a person, showing we are connected. The bear is shown as happy to represent the idea that if the natural world is happy, then people will be happy also.