Dancing Rabbit-Pitseolak Qimirpik
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 2 d x 1 1/2 w x 3 1/4 h (in)
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Carved by hand in Cape Dorset, Nunavut
- All our Inuit sculptures are carved from a single piece of stone, locally sourced from the carvers community, most commonly Serpentine or Argillite. These stones are carvable but are significantly harder than soapstone.
- The Dancing Animal motif represents Harmony with nature, The Animal acts like a person, showing we are connected. The Animal is shown as happy to represent the idea that if the natural world is happy, then people will be happy also.