First Nation Hummingbird - Black
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 21 1/2 l x 3 w x 13 h (in)
- Metal art
- Matte black finish with copper highlights
- Sealed steel, Ideal for home and garden
- Anvil Island Design artist Jack Willoughby lives on Vancouver Island where the ocean beaches give him much of his inspiration. Jack's career as an artist began in steel working, then teaching metal work at a Vancouver college where the freedom to create his own designs soon led him to start up Anvil Island Design
- This piece was designed by Coast Salish artist Noel Brown, Noel is a member of the Snuneymuxw First Nation on the east coast of Vancouver Island. He began carving professionally in 1995 and is renowned for his Coast Salish Art and clean and fluid designs. His carvings are on public display at the Nanaimo BC Museum, as well as at the BC Ferries Departure Bay terminal, cruise ship terminal, and other public areas.